Even all these years later, just thinking of Firefly’s untimely demise makes me hot under the collar, so what I need is a nice cold drink to cool me down. Cooling down my drink with these Firefly Serenity Ice Cubes from Thinkgeek is either a horrible form of self torture, or a nice tribute to a fantastic show that we should consider ourselves lucky to have watched even if we only got 14 episodes and a movie out of it.
The best gorram Ice cube trays in the verse.
- Ice cube tray that makes ice shaped like Serenity
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Officially-licensed Firefly product
- One tray makes 6 Serenity shaped objects
- Use it to make ice, to mold candy, or to bake tiny cakes
- Perfect with Mudder’s Milk, Shimmerwine, or Sereni-Tea
- Dimensions: Cubes are 2 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ x 1″; tray is 7 1/2″ x 5 3/4″ x 1″
- Materials: Food-safe silicone
- Freezer, dishwasher, and oven-safe up to 450°